BARGES FOR WORK
These barges are conceived to have optimal deck and storage space, so as to meet the user’s needs.
Very stable and solid, these unsinkable boats (8 to 10 watertight tanks) can navigate in very little water and can support a big deck load.
Work barges are at the heart of Navalu’s shipyard as they meet BV standards for the vessel’s structure.
Our range of barges can be used with equal efficiency for work in harbours, in rivers and for work under water.
All our ships are custom made to best meet our clients’ needs.
They can be equipped with:
- an anti-slipping deck,
- hydraulic picks for stability during activities,
- a crane adapted to needs of handling and work,
- a winch adapted to traction needs,
- a front port for loading and unloading vehicles…
What are the characteristics of a barge built for work?
- AG 4 5083 and 5086 aluminium hull and superstructure
- Length HT: 5.500 to 12.000 metres (approximately 6 to over 13 yds.)
- Width HT: 2.200 to 5.500 metres (approximately 2½ to 6 yds.)
- Depth: 0.800 to 1.200 metres (almost 1 yd.)
- Motor: 1 x HB 250CV (184KW) max or 2 x 250CV (2x184KW) max
- Group: Hydraulic Diesel
- Crane: Up to 12 tonnes/metre
- Crew: Up to 12 persons
- Cargo: Up to 15 tonnes
What are the main advantages of barges made for work?
- Minimal draught
- Big load capacity
- Very good stability
- Simple to use and upkeep is easy
- 30 years of experience in the construction of these units