Navalu manufactures ships for work in the harbour, underwater and in rivers.
To meet our clientele’s needs, Navalu’s caalogue features the choice of several custom-made ships for various kinds of work :
These ships are conceived to have an optimal deck working and storage space, so as to meet the user’s needs.
Very stable and solid, this unsinkable boat (8 to 10 watertight tanks) can navigate with very little water and they can support a big deck load.
These ships made for work are at the heart of Navalu’s shipyard as they meet BV standards for the vessel’s structure.
All ships are custom made to best meet the needs of our clients, complying with constraints for loads of up to 30 tonnes and with road transport conditions for causeway transportation from one shipyard to another.
F.A.Q. work vessels
Why Aluminium Ships?
Aluminium is a high-quality material which is 100% recyclable. It respects the welding protocol with a clean and attractive finishing. It’s also a material which resists corrosion.
What are the main advantages of ships made for work?
- A low draught when they carry a maximum load
- Very large working surface
- Equipment which is adapted to your needs
- Structural arrangements on the client’s request
- Ships which can be transported from one shipyard to the next
- BV certified structure, comfort and safety for the crew