Very stable and solid, these unsinkable boats (8 to 10 watertight tanks) can navigate with very little water and they support a considerable deck load.
They are equipped with hydraulic spikes thus ensuring the stability of the ship during activities on the site where work is performed.
Barges are the heart of Navalu’s shipyard as they meet BV standards for the vessel’s structure.
Our range of barges can be used as shellfish boats, fishing vessels and as ships for maritime transport.
All our ships are custom made to best meet our clients’ needs.
What are the characteristics of our Spike Barges?
- aluminium hull and superstructure: AG 4 5083 and 5086
- Length HT: 5.500 to 12.000 metres
- Width HT: 2.200 to 5.500 metres
- Depth: 0.550 to 1.000 metres
- Motor: 1 x HB 250CV (184KW) max or 2 x 250CV (2x184KW) max
- Group: Hydraulic Diesel
- Crew: Up to 12 persons
- Cargo: Up to 15 tonnes
- Hydraulic spike: 1 to 4